What we do
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Key activities CSIB will perform on your behalf:
- Gather key information to understand the nature of your business and identify the various probabilities of risks that might affect your business.
- Advise you by introducing plans and procedures to eliminate some risks and to reduce others.
- Prepare suitable insurance coverage based on the risk assessments.
- Review your existing insurance contracts to reevaluate and amend as needed, based on your insurance needs.
- Contact insurance providers to obtain several insurance quotations for the proposed coverage.
- Review the quotations and prepare a comparison sheet that will allow you to make an informed decision.
- Place insurance with your chosen provider, and review final offers to ensure they match your requirements.
- Advise on claims.
- Follow up on claims settlement and recovery; this would even apply for claims on existing policies that started before Capital Shield Insurance Brokers LLC appointment as your broker.
- Assist with administrative tasks, such as dealing with paperwork, correspondence, and keeping detailed records, and keep track of your policy renewal dates, etc.
- Risk management measures to minimize the probability of losses.